Noosa…Australia’s favourite backpacker destination!
The Closest Noosa Backpackers to the Beach!
Halse Lodge WELCOMES YOU!
- Gateway to Fraser Island
- Walking distance to beach
- Noosa’s only YHA hostel
- Dorm rooms
- See Australia Zoo & Noosa Everglades
- Free Tour bookings
- Great food & bar
- Free table tennis & surf board hire
Welcome to Halse Lodge Backpacker Hostel
Noosa Heads, Queensland, Australia
- The closest Noosa backpackers hostel to the beach and National Park (only 100 metres!)
- Set in 2 acres of rain forest
- Directly opposite bus stop.
- Minutes from the world famous Noosa surfing beaches.
|Halse Lodge is Noosa’s closest backpacker hostel to the surfing beaches and
National Park.It is a fully restored 1880′s building, listed by the National Trust. Halse Lodge backpackers is a YHA associate, offering the budget traveller 92 beds with dorm style accommodation starting at $30.00 per night with a backpacker card. Twins & doubles are available.
||Noosa is the perfect place to learn to surf – 100 metres from our door.
After your lesson, go kayaking for free!
We can book your lesson; morning or afternoon and we have free surf boards for you to practice on.
Halse Lodge is where you book;* Sky-diving, landing on the beach,
*Trips to Fraser Island, either guided or self-drive,
* Whitsunday Sailing trips,
* and much more,We sell the best tours with the best deals.
|We also have a fabulous restaurant serving breakfast and dinner everyday.
Our food is fresh, healthy and great value for money.Just what backpackers are after.Our bar opens every night at 5.00pm and its here all our guests meet for a few drinks and then dinner. Usually on Thursday,Friday and Saturday nights we have live music. Contact us today to find out more…